One bedroom condo conveniently located next to the 4 O'Clock ski run and just above the Snowflake Lift. Awesome views! Ski-in/ ski out, minutes from downtown beautiful Breckenridge, Colorado. Unlike most mega-condo buildings in Breckenridge, this is a quiet condo with only six units in the building. Walk straight in the front door- no long corridors or stairways to contend with! Clip your skis off at the door, walk right in and warm up by the woodstove!
- Ground level unit- minimal stairs from parking to living room!
- King dual control air mattress bed
- Queen sleeper sofa with upgraded memory foam mattress
- Full-sized nicely supplied kitchen with granite countertops, stove, oven, microwave, full size refrigerator, coffee maker, etc.
- Full-size dining room table comfortably seats 4 guests
- Flat screen TV, Blu-ray/DVD players in both bedroom and living room with DVD library and cable TV provided
- Washer/dryer inside unit
- Private covered balcony with amazing mountain views during the day/ lights of Breckenridge at night
- Fireplace- wood is provided
- Short walk to downtown
- Huge outdoor hot tub (available all year)
- Two indoor hot tubs (winter only)
- Club house
- Outdoor BBQ grills
- 4 O'Clock ski run in front of property, choice to ski down to the Snowflake or Gondola runs
- Snowflake Lift just downhill from property (true ski in/out)
- Free bus stop at Snowflake Lift just below condo- transportation available with stops from Breckenridge to Frisco (click here for details)